Start Date: 5/26/2022 8:00 PM AEST
End Date: 5/26/2022 9:15 PM AEST
Join us for a new series, “NUCLEAR CARDIOLOGY AROUND THE WORLD: A PATIENT FIRST APPROACH,” which will stop first in Asia-Pacific/Oceania. This case based, interactive program will feature regional and international experts including members of ASNC’s International Advisory Panel.
Date: May 26, 2022
2000-2115 Sydney Time 1800-1915 Singapore Time
Four 15-minute case presentations describing the clinical setting and imaging interpretation will be featured in this program. Presentations will be interactive with comments and learning points from local and regional experts.
Cases will cover:
- Patient First Ischemia Imaging
- Cardiac Amyloid Nuclear Imaging
- Multimodality Imaging in Myocardial Viability: Is It Important Anymore?
- Coping with COVID-19 in the Cardiac Nuclear Laboratory
- Examine a variety of relevant cardiac cases and describe the diagnostic and treatment options from different countries.
- Discuss regional and local guidelines in managing COVID-19 scenarios in the cardiac nuclear lab.
- Describe new uses for an old nuclear agent, PYP cardiac imaging.
- Evaluate myocardial viability with the technologies that are available locally.
Nathan Better, MBBS, MASNC
Felix Keng, MBBS, MASNC
Nathan Better, MBBS, MASNC (Australia)
Invited Presenters and Panelists
Felix Keng, MBBS, MASNC (Singapore)
Vikram Lele, MD, DRM, DNB (India)
Leon Menezes, BA, BM BCh (UK)
Stuart Ramsay, MBBS, MD (Australia)
Dinesh Sivaratnam, MBBS, B Med Sci (Australia)
ZiJuan Huang, MBBS (Singapore)
Mimi Wong, MBBS (Australia)