ASNC has zero tolerance for any discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff.
Participants are asked to adhere to the following rules:
• Recording or transmission of session, demo, or content is prohibited.
• Photos or screenshots of Q&A or chat room activity is prohibited.
• All participants must comply with moderator instructions and ASNC event staff.
• Presentations and messages should not contain promotional materials, job offers, product announcements, or service solicitation. ASNC reserves the right to remove such messages and may ban their sources.
• Any direct selling of products/services in any virtual platform public area is prohibited. Selling must be conducted during mutually agreed upon private conversations.
See the benefits and how to enroll!