Start Date: 2/7/2022 5:30 PM EST
End Date: 2/7/2022 6:45 PM EST
Expand your knowledge and improve your multimodality cardiac imaging skills using the CT portion of PET-CT.
This special webinar on the current use of hybrid cardiac nuclear CT imaging will focus on:
- Regulatory issues impacting technologists
- Four key models for reading CT attenuation correction scans
- Improving diagnostic skills using a systematic approach to CT interpretation
- Reimbursement and value of the CT portion of the study
Participants may earn up to 1.25* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, ABIM MOC points and ARRT Category A Credits**.
Not yet an ASNC member?
Join today and save on your registration!
- Demonstrate a systematic approach to reading CT images
- Define requirements and regulatory issues impacting technologists
- Identify models used for reading CT attenuation correction scans
- Illustrate diagnoses that should not be missed
Randall Thompson, MD, MASNC
- Andrew J. Einstein, MD, PhD, MASNC
- Molly Foos, BS, CNMT, NCT, NMTCB(CT)
- Michael L. Steigner, MD
*Credits subject to change.
**ARRT credits are available for the live webinar only.