Social Media ToolkitTweet #ASNC2019
We encourage you to use this Social Media Toolkit before, during and after #ASNC2019 to engage with colleagues and ASNC. If you would like to gain more experience be sure to attend the Social Media Track sessions and our TweetUp Social on Friday, Sept. 13.
#ASNC2019 Social Media Toolkit
Step 1: Follow ASNC on these social media platforms:
Step 2: Follow our ASNC2019 Twitter Ambassadors who will be updating on the 12 tracks and general event information
- Link to sessions from our Interactive Program Planner you're looking forward to seeing and why
- Share the Preliminary Program for a great at-a-glance view of what #ASNC2019 has to offer
- Share #ASNC2019 videos directly from our ASNC YouTube channel featuring program and track chairs
- Live Tweet and post photos of speakers and slides during sessions you attend using #ASNC2019
- Post sample messages and graphics, listed below, to your social media channels
- Share and retweet posts and graphics from ASNC and your colleagues from the #ASNC2019 Twitter feed or ASNC2019 Facebook search
Post ExamplesThe tweets and posts listed below are a guide for your potential posts on various social media channels. Feel free to alter or create posts to fit your needs/style.
The key is to be brief, it's okay to use abbreviations and omit some punctuation. Utilize hashtags (topics) and tag (@...) people you follow when appropriate.
- Excited to be a part of #ASNC2019 in #Chicago starting at 12p.m. Thurs. 9/12!
- #ASNC2019 begins with Clyde Yancy, MD, @NMHheartdoc’s keynote session speech, Addressing Cardiovascular Disease Disparities: Are We Getting Closer to the Truth?” 12p.m. Sept. 12
- Excited to hear Dr. Mahmarian, MASNC, give the Mario Verani Lecture today (or 9/12) at #ASNC2019
- Don’t miss out on the Cases w/the Aces sessions Fri, 9/13 and Sat, 9/14 at #ASNC2019. Limited
- Check out the #ChoosingWisely Challenge presentations! Cast vote to pick the 1st place winner, 9/14 2p.m. #ASNC2019 @ABIM
- New at #ASNC2019 #SoMe in #nuclearcardiology join us for a TweetUp Social (Fri. 9/13)!
- For the 3rd year @MyASNC in partnership w/ @iaeaorg will bring #ASNC2019 to physicians, technologists & scientists in dev. countries thru livestreaming.
- Excited to be a part of #ASNC2019 in Chicago! This year’s conference starts at 12 p.m. Thursday Sept. 12 with a keynote session by Clyde W. Yancy, MD, MSc, keynote session: “Addressing Cardiovascular Disease Disparities: Are We Getting Closer to the Truth?” then at 5:15 p.m., Dr. Mahmarian, MASNC will give the Mario Verani Lecture keynote address. See more details https://www.asnc.org/asnc2019
- With 40 sessions (22 case-based!) organized into 12 tracks, #ASNC2019 Sept. 12-15 in Chicago will have something for the whole team! https://www.asnc.org/asnc2019
Graphics to UseGenerate more engagement of your posts by using photos and videos.
Feel free to use these graphics OR you can simply retweet/share ones we've posted but edit the text as you see fit. Also, linking to web pages will often generate a picture from that page automatically.
From computer, right-click and save.
From mobile phone, tap and hold on image, save image to your photos.