Nuclear Cardiology Virtual Boot Camp for Fellows-in-Training
Nuclear Cardiology Virtual Boot Camp for Fellows-in-Training will be offered in four 90-minute sessions, one session per day for four days. Think of it like an intense workout with Program Director Saurabh Malhotra, MD, MPH, FASNC, and faculty guiding you through two to three essential topics per session.
Fellows-in-Training may become members of ASNC for free to support their career throughout the year. Join today!
Saurabh Malhotra, MD, MPH, FASNC
Cook County Health
- Recognize the proper application of the ACC/ASNC AUC across a variety of patients
- Employ optimal methodology to acquire, process, interpret, and report nuclear cardiology studies
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of new protocols and imaging technologies and how to incorporate these into clinical practice
- Review and improve interpretation skills in standard and emerging technologies in nuclear cardiology
- Recognize how to utilize clinical practice guidelines to enhance performance, document compliance, and improve clinical management Analyze and update the basic physiological approach to stress testing and perfusion imaging
- Review the role of radionuclide myocardial perfusion imaging in the diagnosis and prognosis of coronary artery disease
- Evaluate the role of complementary myocardial imaging techniques including cardiovascular computed tomography
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Astellas Pharma Global Development Inc.