Board Certification Resources
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC)
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Board (NMTCB)
- Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (CBCCT)
Important Updates for Nuclear Cardiology Certification (CBNC)
ASNC’s Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course
Review expert guidance on the most up-to-date developments, treatment protocols, methodology, and best practices in nuclear cardiology with Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand.
- Order Board Prep 2020 OnDemand - Available October 19, 2020 - 2022
- Board Prep OnDemand provides ASNC’s 2020 Board Exam Prep Course content in its entirety
- OnDemand playback includes audio-slide sync of 19 recorded lectures, and video of faculty from the 2020 virtual meeting
- Also includes PDF downloads of the 4 mock exams and answer explanations
- Earn 21.75* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, 21.75 MOC points
- Access until Oct 18, 2022
MOC and ARRT available for live sessions only. CME available for both live and on demand sessions.
Nuclear Cardiology Certification for Technologists (NMTCB)
Annual ASNC CE Offerings That Count for MOC
ASNC2021 Scientific Sessions and Exhibition
Technologists attending the Annual Scientific Sessions can use their CE credits towards the 7 years/42 hours of nuclear cardiology CE.
Earn valuable continuing medical education credit every year that can be applied towards your 7 year recertification in nuclear cardiology. Each issue of ASNC’s Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC) features an article designated for continuing education credit, offering a maximum of 1 ARRT Category A credits for technologists.