Technologist Resource Center
Introducing the new "Radiation Safety Review for Technologists"—a comprehensive and self-paced OnDemand course.
Refresh your knowledge of radiation, radiation protection, and radiation safety regulatory requirements with our new Radiation Safety Review for Technologists course. Tailored for nuclear medicine technologists but invaluable for anyone wanting an update in these areas...VIEW MORE.
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) welcomes technologists who are actively engaged in the performance of nuclear cardiology and/or nuclear medicine and technologist students, who are currently enrolled in a technology student program to the ASNC community. Technologist students can join ASNC for free!
- GAIN EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to ASNC educational programs and EARN CE, including ASNC’s Annual Scientific Session and ASNC Board Exam Prep Course, free webinars and a complimentary subscription the online Journal of Nuclear Cardiology.
- LEARN WITH KEY GUIDELINES AND STANDARDS for nuclear cardiology best practices, training and information. ASNC provides up-to-date educational resources to serve you in your career.
- DEVELOP YOUR CAREER with ASNC career resources including the career center, mentorship in the Leadership Development Program, Research and Travel Grants, Volunteer Committee opportunities and the ASNC Fellow program.
- GET INVOLVED with the ASNC member community and collaborate with other leaders in your field to advance ASNC's mission, shape programs and events, and develop new resources for your colleagues and patients.
Pricing: Members: No charge; Non-members: $50
ASNC Clinical Guidelines and Quality Standards Documents
ASNC Virtual CV Molecular Imaging Seminars
- Upcoming ASNC events
- PatientFirst Initiative
- Cardiac Amyloidosis Resource Center
- Cardiac PET Resource Center
► "Clinical Applications of PET Imaging" cases
- Refer Wisely™
- A joint initiative of ASNC and the American College of Physicians to provide education regarding the Appropriate Use of Diagnostic Imaging with a specific focus on the appropriate use of myocardial perfusion imaging.
Technologist Student Resources
- Technologist Leadership Development Program
- Trainee Resource Center
- Trainee Membership—it's free!
- How Do I Become a Cardiovascular Technologist?
CE Credit for Technologists
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is a recognized provider of continuing education credit for technologists. ASNC’s Continuing Education (CE) credit is accepted by the NMTCB and ARRT.