Education for Technologists
ACHIEVING QUALITY IN CARDIAC PET, PART II: INTERPRETATION BEST PRACTICES
Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 1 pm ET
Presenter: Jamieson Bourque, MD, MHS
IAC Nuclear/PET will present a live webinar (followed by a Q&A session) entitled Achieving Quality in Cardiac PET, Part II: Interpretation Best Practices. The second in a two-part series, this webinar is a joint presentation of IAC and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC). In addition, registered participants are eligible to receive 1.0 ARRT Category A credit. (Participants must successfully complete the evaluation after the webinar before they can receive the credit.)
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is a recognized provider of continuing education credit for technologists. ASNC's Continuing Education credit is accepted by both NMTCB and ARRT. This live activity has been approved for a maximum of 1 ARRT Category A credits for technologists.ASNC 2019
Cardiac Amyloidosis: Tc-99m PYP Imaging - How to Do It Right
Robert Pagnanelli, BSRT(R)(N), CNMT, NCT, FASNC, Duke Regional Hospital, Durham, NC
April Mann, MBA, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), FANC, MASNC, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Pfizer. No CME/CE provided.
ASNC 2017: Multimodailty Imaging and ASNC 2017: Not Just Pushing Buttons
These activities are based on sessions offered at the live ASNC2017 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting September 14-17, 2017 in Kansas City, MO. The focus of the sessions was to showcase current best practices when performing nuclear cardiology imaging studies and to enhance technologist knowledge, competence and skills in applications about appropriate use critera, radiation safety, reporting and lab performance in using appropriate guidelines-based treatment.
- Demonstrate improved skills in image interpretation and reporting
- Learn how to recognize and minimize technical problems and artifacts that may be associated with cardiac imaging
- Learn the appropriate use of cardiac imaging techniques based on current guidelines
- Learn the importance of balancing radiation exposure with image quality
Expires July 31, 2021.
Quality & Nuclear Cardiology: Importance to Technologists
Archived webinar expires April 25, 2021
Faculty: April Mann, MBA, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), MASNC, FSNMMI-TS
This informative 60-minute webinar will help you:
- Discuss the basic principles and theory of quality in healthcare
- Discuss how quality is applied to imaging procedures
- Discuss the humanistic factors affecting quality
- Discuss the role of the nuclear medicine technologist in achieving a high quality interpretable image to drive patient care, outcomes and treatment
Pricing: Members: No charge; Non-members: $50
CE CREDIT FOR TECHNOLOGISTS
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is a recognized provider of continuing education credit for technologists. ASNC’s Continuing Education (CE) credit is accepted by the NMTCB and ARRT.