Cardiac PET Workshops
Join us for Cardiac PET Virtual Workshops - case-based programs uniquely formatted to your knowledge level to enhance interaction and learning. Whether you are just starting a PET lab or have had an active cardiac PET lab for more than a year, you can find the course that is right for you! Don't miss this opportunity to access workshops virtually from the convenience of your home or office.
Date: October 30 & 31, 2021
ASNC is now offering the next level of PET learning with in-depth discussions of challenging cases frequently seen in clinical practice. This workshop is designed for those who attended the Cardiac PET Intensive Workshops or those who have had an active cardiac PET lab for more than one year.
Fee: Member: $499; Non-member: $799
Credits: 9* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
*Credits subject to change
Date: January 14 - 16, 2022
The workshop will include a discussion of emerging applications of cardiac PET. The program format will include lectures and small breakout sessions for in-depth learning. Participants will read and review cardiac PET studies with expert faculty in small group sessions to enhance interaction and learning. If you are just starting a PET lab or planning to, this course is for you!
Fee: Member: $499; Non-member: $699
Credits: 13.75* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
*Credits subject to change
Here’s what you will get:
- World-class programs led by Mouaz Al-Mallah, MD, FASNC, of Houston Methodist Hospital,
- Ten pre-recorded lectures and three days of live case review,
- Small-group discussion and personalized cardiac PET education tailored to your level,
- The latest information on how to perform, interpret and report PET myocardial perfusion and metabolic studies,
- Case studies demonstrating the clinical value of cardiac PET to use with your colleagues and administrators,
- How-to guidance on building a lab and positioning it to thrive, and
- Essential updates on cardiac PET reimbursement, including new codes, billing for absolute quantitation of myocardial blood flow, and guidance on claims for hospitals vs. physician offices.
Mouaz Al-Mallah, MD, FASNC
Director of Cardiovascular PET
Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center
Houston Methodist Hospital
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Cancellation Policy: The registration fee is partially refundable if you cancel your registration by 11:59pm EST four weeks before the event. Any cancellation made four weeks before the event is subject to a $100 administration fee. Any cancellation after this deadline will not result in any refund. Notification of cancellation must be received in writing to ASNC. Please allow three weeks for processing. Telephone cancellations are not eligible for a refund, and no refunds will be issued after the cancellation deadline. Refunds will not be processed for no-shows. One-day registrations are non-refundable. The registration fees for all sessions and events are non-refundable and non-transferable to another participant, session or event.