April is Technologist Month
ASNC has a long, proud history of supporting the entire laboratory imaging team practicing nuclear cardiology. Each team member brings a specific area of expertise and unique knowledge to the imaging lab. We dedicate April to one of the key team members- the Technologists.
Now until April 30, ASNC will offer special Technologist resources:
- CELEBRATE OUR 25TH ANNIVERSARY IN SAN FRANCISCO-ASNC2018 will feature sessions that you will not want to miss out on including: New This Year-Keynote Session starting on Thursday, Sept. 6: Finding Meaning, Balance and Professional Fulfillment in the Practice of Medicine, - Tait Shanafelt, MD, Director of the Stanford WellMD Center at 12:00-1:00 pm; The Mario Verani keynote by Kim Allan Williams, MD, MACC, MASNC, FAHA, FESC, will also take place on Thursday, Sept. 6! Reserve your spot for the many 25th anniversary special events (space is limited) at ASNC2018, Sept.-6-9! (Check your inbox for special ASNC2018 information).
- NEW TECHNOLOGIST WEBINARS:
Quality & Nuclear Cardiology: Importance to Technologists, April 26, 4:00 PM (EDT). Free to members. This webinar will offer 1 ARRT Category A credit
Best Practices for Technologists on June 20, 2018 9:00 PM (PDT); No CE credit is provided for this webinar.
- TECH TUESDAYS! Be sure to follow ASNC on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for special #asnctechtuesday posts
- Watch for updates on ASNC Technologists Month activities in our ASNC blog, emails and social media throughout the month.
- Sign-up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date all year round.
During Technologist Month, we also want to expand our Technologist community by inviting members to encourage their peers to join the Society improving cardiovascular outcomes through image-guided patient management.
Not a Member?