ASNC is pleased to offer a free Trainee Membership to cardiology, nuclear medicine and radiology fellows, residents, post-doctoral fellows and technologist students training in nuclear cardiology.
ASNC’s Trainee Membership Category includes the following benefits:
- Online Career Center
- Leadership Development Program
- Research and Travel Grants
- Volunteer Committee Opportunities
- Fellow of ASNC
- Complimentary subscriptions to ASNC’s monthly newsletter and the online Journal of Nuclear Cardiology.
- Member discounted rates on ASNC educational programs and products, including ASNC’s Annual Scientific Session, webinars, and local learning initiatives.
- Access to ASNC’s member website and online services.
- Clinical Guidelines and training standards for nuclear cardiology.
- Practice Points Series – Information statements and training standards guides published in an easy-to-read format.
- Advocacy Updates including Health Policy Alerts and Action Center.
- Eligible Trainees include fellows, residents, post-doctoral fellows and technologist students.
- Fellows-In-Training and Residents must be in a training program where they will complete either Level 2 or 3 training in nuclear cardiology.
- Trainees must be in their training program within the year they are applying for membership, our calendar year runs from January to December.
Request Print Application.