2023 Cardiac PET Summit
ASNC is Your Go-to Resource for PET Education, Tools, and Training for Your Clients.
Please contact Megan LaVine for information about custom packages and bundling opportunities.
Visit the Cardiac PET Resource Center to find curated resources to enhance your learning and training.
- PET Cases
- Released every month to help advance knowledge and improve patient care. A question from the case is presented with a poll on Twitter and is included in ASNC's weekly newsletter. Follow @MyASNC and #CVNuc on Twitter and join the conversation with your colleagues and the authors.
- PET Clinical Guidelines and Quality Standards Documents
- ASNC and SNMMI Issue Guide for Using PET Myocardial Blood Flow to Improve Coronary Artery Disease Diagnosis - 2021
- Myocardial Perfusion Positron Emission Tomography (PET) - 2016
- Status of Cardiovascular PET Radiation Exposure and Strategies for Reduction: An Information Statement from the Cardiovascular PET Task Force - 2017
- Clinical Quantiﬁcation of Myocardial Blood Flow Using PET: Joint Position Paper of the SNMMI Cardiovascular Council and the ASNC - 2017
- Value of CAC (2022 ASNC/AAPM/SCCT/SNMMI guideline for the use of CT in hybrid nuclear/CT cardiac imaging)
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Joint Position Statement on the Clinical Indications for Myocardial Perfusion PET - 2016
- Coding and Reimbursement Resources
- Model Coverage Policy for PET- 2014
- ! News and Highlights !
- After two years of persistent effort from ASNC’s Advocacy Team, EviCore has agreed to cover PET MBF when certain conditions are met. The proposal has been approved by EviCore’s internal Carrier Advisory Committee (CAC) and will be presented to health plans and presented to ASNC membership upon approval.
- On March 17, 2023 ASNC submitted comments on the CGS proposed LCD for PET for inflammation and infection. CGS is the Medicare Administrative Contractor for Kentucky and Ohio. ACC joined the ASNC comments and focused on indications for cardiac sarcoidosis, vascular graft infection, and infection of cardiovascular implantable devices.
The Cardiac PET Resource Center offers space for advertising opportunities.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Are you starting a Cardiac PET lab? Need more Cardiac PET readers or additional training resources for your team? Get the latest PET training with the new Cardiac PET Curriculum.
ASNC's Cardiac PET Curriculum is designed to improve your knowledge and understanding of cardiovascular PET imaging. The Cardiac PET Curriculum contains a series of 26 modules addressing the fundamentals of PET imaging, hardware, and software associated with PET scanners, clinical applications with case-based scenarios, and detailed protocols for use.
Elevate your nuclear cardiology skills with the Nuclear Cardiology Knowledge Self-Assessment Program (NCKSAP). Perfect for practitioners performing nuclear imaging studies, this program enhances competence for certification, recertification, and practice improvement. Boost your expertise and achieve excellence in patient care.
Join us for Cardiac PET Virtual Workshops! Participate in case-based programs uniquely formatted to your knowledge level to enhance interaction and learning.
Whether you are just starting a PET lab or have had an active cardiac PET lab for more than a year, you can find the course that is right for you!
For Technologists! Cardiac PET Technologist Workshop
Developed by technologists for technologists, this workshop delivers education from technologists, physicists, and physicians sharing their hands-on experiences and insights.
This is where technologist team members need to be when starting a PET lab or need guidance on everyday issues and challenges that arise in labs.
Stay tuned for upcoming workshops!
Ready for PET Monographs - Download to share with your team today!
- Practical Considerations in Starting a Cardiac PET Program (including a PET Performa)
- Clinical Value of Cardiac PET
Coming This Year!
- Ready for PET Webinar Series
- Transitioning from SPECT to PET - A road map of the skills and knowledge you need