- Candidate must be a member of ASNC,
- Demonstrate involvement in ASNC activities, and
- Be within 5 years of completion of their last training program (Cardiology fellowship/ Radiology or Nuclear Medicine residency/ advanced cardiac imaging training/ technologist training) for US applicants, or within 10 years for International applicants.
Application Submission Requirements
All applicants must submit the following materials to be considered for selection:
- Completed Application Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Current Curriculum Vitae or Résumé
- Statement of Interest (maximum of 500 words)
Consult the Application Form for details.
Selection criteria include time committed to advanced training in nuclear cardiology or cardiac imaging, job responsibilities in nuclear cardiology/imaging, involvement in ASNC and other imaging societies and strength of the recommendation letters.