Participation is FREE for ASNC Members!
- ImageGuide Registry Achieves Participation Milestone
- Kathy Flood, ASNC CEO, authors Cardiovascular Business article, Real-time Tool: As Demand for Value Grows, Societies Expand Registry Offerings
- Smart ways to take advantage of the ASNC ImageGuide Registry
- ASNC and ASE Team Up to Expand the ImageGuide Registry. The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) and the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) jointly announced at ASNC’s 22nd Annual Scientific Sessions a partnership to develop an ASE Echocardiography Module to expand ASNC’s ImageGuide Registry®. The new ASE Echocardiography Module is anticipated for release in early 2018.
See our latest blog posts about the ImageGuide Registry
ImageGuide Registry Overview
Nuclear cardiologists are constantly striving to deliver the highest quality nuclear cardiac imaging to their patients. The ImageGuide Registry®
provides the ability to assess performance and develop the tools necessary to transform nuclear cardiology labs in the areas of patient safety and quality improvement.
--Peter L. Tilkemeier, MD, Chair of the Registry Oversight Committee
ImageGuide Advances Nuclear Cardiology
The ImageGuide Registry® provides the operational framework to support a community of practices committed to continuous patient-centered imaging, practice transformation, and innovation through ongoing data collection and quality improvement. The ImageGuide Registry provides data-related tools and resources, including the strategic development of educational, quality, and patient safety programs. Participants can measure and benchmark performance to achieve quality improvement at the provider and laboratory level, ultimately driving broader adherence to best practices.
As the first national registry for non-invasive cardiac imaging, the ImageGuide Registry® helps providers:
- Improve laboratory efficiency and performance
- Improve patient care
- Optimize patient radiation exposure
- Minimize downstream costs
- Demonstrate the value of nuclear cardiology
- Inform health policy and reimbursement advocacy
- Foster community amongst nuclear cardiology professionals
- Gain access to benchmark reports and standardized performance data
- Enhance patient care and improve lab efficiency
- Successfully participate in regulatory programs and avoid negative payment adjustments on Medicare Part B services
- Report on nuclear cardiology-specific performance measures under PQRS/MIPS
- Demonstrate appropriate use of nuclear imaging tests to payers
CMS has recognized ASNC’s ImageGuide Registry® as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) for 2017 and in the previous two years. The designation as a QCDR allows physicians to meet reporting requirements under the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), and it allows ASNC to develop its own performance measures that capture a greater level of granularity and are more meaningful to the profession than traditional PQRS measures.
ImageGuide Informational Resources
Success in Quality Payment Series
Part 1: MACRA Program Overview
Part 2: Making MIPS Work
Part 3: Fulfill MIPS Requirements with ASNCs ImageGuide Registry
View the Live Demonstration of the ImageGuide Registry Data Portal:
What is it? Why should I participate? How do I participate?
Faculty: Peter L. Tilkemeier, MD, MMM, Chair, Registry Oversight Committee, Kathy Flood, ASNC CEO, Daniel Lattoz, ASNC, Tim Parr, FIGmd
View ImageGuide Registry Demo
For more information about the Registry, please see the following resources from the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology:
- ImageGuide Introduction
- How the ASNC ImageGuide Registry Will Guide Healthcare Policy
- ASNC ImageGuide: Cardiovascular Imaging Data Registry