Moving from PET to PET-CT: How to Successfully Transition to Hybrid Imaging
Moving from PET to PET-CT:
How to Successfully Transition to Hybrid Imaging
Join us Monday, February 7, from 5:30 to 6:45 PM (U.S. ET) for "Moving from PET to PET-CT: How to Successfully Transition to Hybrid Imaging", directed by ASNC Immediate Past President
Randall C. Thompson, MD, MASNC.
Expand your knowledge and improve your multimodality cardiac imaging skills using the CT portion of PET-CT.
This new webinar will –
- Demonstrate how to improve diagnostic skills using a systematic approach to CT interpretation;
- Outline regulatory issues impacting technologists;
- Explain four key models for reading CT attenuation correction scans;
- Detail current coding and billing requirements; and
- Describe incidental finding that should not be missed.
CreditsParticipants may earn up to 1.25* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, ABIM MOC points and ARRT Category A Credits**.
*Credits subject to change
Not yet a member? Join ASNC today!