- Optimal Risk-Benefit Ratio for Stress Myocardial Perfusion SPECT
Faculty: Prem Soman, MD, PhD, FASNC; Brian Abbott, MD, FASNC
- Benefit versus Risk: Approaching Radiation with Science and Common Sense
Faculty: Manuel Cerqueira, MD, FASNC; Marko Yakovlevitch, MD
- Attenuation Correction in SPECT
Faculty: S. James Cullom, PhD; Gary Heller, MD, PhD, FASNC
- Practical Approach to Patient-Centered Imaging
Faculty: Milena Henzlova, MD; W. Lane Duvall, MD
- Women with Suspected Ischemic Heart Disease: What is the Best Diagnostic Approach?
This enduring video features a panel of experts discussing gender differences, risk assessment and stratification, application of AUC, current patterns of appropriate use of nuclear cardiology testing in women, value of PET imaging in women with CVD and understanding when other modalities may be more appropriate.