Digirad is a leading provider of solid-state gamma cameras that offer high-quality, cardiac focused SPECT MPI imaging with a minimal footprint, attenuation correction, and patient-focused design.
The X-ACT+ brings you to the forefront of solid-state technology with the only full field-of-view, triple-head, cardiac imaging system on the market.
The X-ACT+ Provides:
• Attenuation Correction: Quality comparable to PET at a fraction of the cost
• Rapid Imaging: Triple-head technology shortens scan times
• Patient Friendly: Open and upright design makes imaging easy
• Small Footprint: Fits in a standard exam room, and no shielding required
Download the X-ACT+ Brochure »
The Cardius® XPOI is a compact, high-definition cardiac SPECT MPI imaging system that delivers unparalleled image quality and optimized patient comfort with a compact, open design.
The Cardius XPOI Provides
• Solid-State: High-definition solid-state detectors (HDSD)
• Patient Friendly: Open and upright design that is ideal for all patients
• Small Footprint: Easily fits in a standard size exam room
• TruACQ: Intelligent, automated count-based imaging
Download the Cardius XPOI Brochure »
With Digirad, you can provide a full range of cardiac imaging services without the ongoing financial commitment of camera lease payments, full-time technologists, and service contracts.
Mobile Nuclear Cardiology Packages Include
• Nuclear Camera: Imaging is performed using a state-of-the-art Digirad SPECT camera
• Trained Staff: A CNMT and Cardiac Stress Technician provide the imaging service
• Turn-Key Solution: We provide the radiopharmaceuticals needed to image patients
• Accreditation and Support: Digirad is fully accredited and provides all camera maintenance
Learn more about Mobile Nuclear Cardiology »