Registration and Housing
Annual Scientific Session of the
American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
September 12-15, 2019 | Chicago, Ill.
Registration Now Open!
Thursday highlights that you won’t want to miss:
Dr. Clyde Yancy, Cardiology Chief and Vice Dean for diversity and inclusion at Northwestern University will speak on “addressing cardiovascular disease disparities: are we getting closer to the truth?” at noon.
Dr. John Mahmarian, Medical Director of Nuclear Cardiology and CT Services at Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center and past ASNC President will give the Annual Mario Verani Lecture.
Optional opportunity to visit the PET Program at Rush University to learn how to start at PET program led by Drs. Rupa Sanghani and Rami Doukky.
Oktoberfest Welcome Reception in the Expo Hall.
Walk or Sail & Learn with ASNC Leaders:
Special activities that require sign-up during registration due to limited space (some require an additional fee which is non-refundable):
- Pizza Tour- includes stops in the West Loop, West Town Bucktown, and Wicker Park. Friday, September 13, 6:15-8:15pm. Topic: Standardized reporting: making your report stand out above the rest.
- Architectural Boat Tour – highlights Chicago’s architectural masterpieces and their history. Saturday, September 14, 4:00-6:30pm. Topic: Appropriate Use Criteria: Incorporating the AUC in your clinical practice.
- Brigham and Womens: Sarcoid Heart Disease and Inflammation for a Nuclear Lab
- Cleveland Clinic: A Positron Experience: PET for Ischemia and Hibernation
- University of Pittsburgh: SPECT as a Work Horse for a Nuclear Lab
- Houston Methodist: Integrating SPECT, PET and CTA
- MidAmerica Heart: Myocardial Blood Flow
- France and Italy: PISA to PARIS: Read the European Way
- Thursday, September 12, 2:00-4:00pm. Learn how to start at PET program led by Drs. Rupa Sanghani and Rami Doukky. Limited registrations available so sign up early
Housing: to receive the group rate you must make your reservations through the ASNC2019 Housing Bureau. The deadline for guaranteed rates is August 15, 2019.
|Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile
540 North Michigan Avenue
Room rates: Single/Double - $240/night
plus occupancy tax currently 17.4%
|Important Dates and Deadlines|
|July 8||Early Bird Registration Ends|
|Aug. 15||Deadline for Reduced Rate Hotel Rooms within Reserved Block|
|Aug. 12||Pre-Registration Ends|
|Aug. 13-Sept. 15||Onsite Registration Rates Apply|
|Sept. 12||Keynote Session starts at 12pm - Arrive Early!|
Weather in Chicago in mid-September.
Average temperature is between 60 and 75º
If you're in need of a letter of invitation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the U.S. State Department website for complete information.
Registration cancellation policy
The ASNC2019 conference fee is partially refundable if you cancel your registration by 11:59pm EST on August 15, 2019. Any cancellation made by August 15, 2019 is subject to a $100 administration fee. Any cancellation after this deadline will not result in refund. Notification of cancellation must be received in writing to: email@example.com Please allow three weeks for processing. Telephone cancellations are not eligible for a refund, and no refunds will be issued after August 15, 2019.
The Board Exam Preparation Course registration fee is partially refundable if you cancel your registration by 11:59pm EST on August 15, 2019. Any cancellation made by August 15, 2019 is subject to a $100 administration fee. Any cancellation after this deadline will not result in refund. Notification of cancellation must be received in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow three weeks for processing. Telephone cancellations are not eligible for a refund, and no refunds will be issued after August 15, 2019.
Refunds will not be processed for no-shows. One-day registrations are non-refundable. The registration fees for allsessions and events are non-refundable and non-transferable to another participant, session or event.
Cancellation of conference registration does not constitute a cancellation of your hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately.
If an individual is unable to attend ASNC2019 or the Board Exam Preparation Course due to inclement weather or chooses not to attend due to a health emergency, ASNC is unable to refund the conference fee. In the unlikely event the conference or course is cancelled, ASNC is only responsible for refunding the registration fee, less the administrative fee. ASNC is not responsible for transportation, hotel accommodations , or any miscellaneous expenses incurred by the individual.