Tips to Ensure Successful ASNC Email Delivery
ASNC consistently sends emails about what we’re doing for you, for our members and for the field of nuclear cardiology.To prevent this valuable information from landing in your Junk or Spam folders we recommend you do the following:
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
Add us to your Safe Sender List.
For example if you’re using Outlook 2010 & 2013:
1. Click on one of our recent emails
2. Click Junk Email Options.
3. Select "Never Block Sender's Domain (@example.com)
Or, if you find one of our emails in your Junk Folder:
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click Junk.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options.
4. Click Safe Senders.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter [email] and additional information if you wish.
7. Click OK to finish.
If you continue to have issues receiving our emails, please contact us at email@example.com.