January Cardiac PET Intensive Workshop
Cardiac PET Intensive Workshop
January 20-21, 2024
Join us January 20-21, 2024, for the Cardiac PET Intensive Virtual Workshop which will focus on the fundamentals of myocardial perfusion imaging. During the workshop, you will learn how to read PET myocardial perfusion images and understand the added clinical value of myocardial blood flow measurements. In addition, you will review technical issues to ensure you are achieving the best imaging results and metabolic imaging which offers expanded opportunities for your laboratory. Engage in dynamic lectures, intimate breakout sessions, and review 60 cardiac PET studies alongside expert faculty.
Seats are limited! Register now to secure your spot.
If you can’t attend in January, register for the next workshop, June 1-2, 2024.
- Eight pre-recorded lectures;
- 2 days of live case review with the experts;
- Small-group discussion and personalized education tailored to your experience level;
- The latest information for performing, interpreting, and reporting PET myocardial perfusion and metabolic studies;
- 60 case studies demonstrating the clinical value of cardiac PET to use with your colleagues and administrators;
- Understanding the importance of myocardial blood flow measurements; and
- Up to 14* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physician and Industry Members: $499
Trainee and IEM Members: $349
Non-physician Members: $199
Physician and Industry Non-members: $699
Trainee and IEM Non-members: $699
Non-physician Non-members: $299
Not yet an ASNC member?
Join today and save up to $200 on your registration
14* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
*Credits subject to change.
Stay Engaged on Social! Follow @MyASNC
See what others are saying about ASNC’s Cardiac PET Intensive Workshops.