Registration and Housing
Our keynote will take place on Thursday at noon this year, so be sure to plan your trip accordingly
Discounted Rates until Aug. 13th
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
780 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone: 1+ (415) 896-1600
Special Offer: Physicians may register their Practice Administrators for FREE via their paid registration.
Special activities that require sign-up during registration due to limited space (non-refundable):
- Keynote Session: Finding Meaning, Balance and Professional Fulfillment in the Practice of Medicine, 12-1 pm Thursday, Sept. 6- by Tait Shanafelt, M.D., Director of the Stanford WellMD Center (no charge)
- 25th Anniversary Celebration Party: 6:30- 10:30 pm Friday, Sept. 7, with dinner, complimentary drink, entertainment and ASNC 25th anniversary commemorative tie-dye t-shirt ($99 per person- whether registrant or guest of registrant, ticket price will increase onsite)
- Walk & Learn with ASNC Past Presidents:
- Local Tastes of the City Tour Overall focus on how to develop, promote, sustain and maintain a cardiac imaging service how to optimize use of imaging, including why AUC is important. Provides approx. 1 CME credit ($125). 2 sessions to choose from: 1:30pm, Friday, Sept. 7 and Saturday, Sept. 8 (25-person limit each)
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art Tour - entry fee with boxed lunch, provides approx. 1 CME credit ($75). 2 sessions to choose from: 10:15-12:45 pm, Friday, Sept. 7 and Saturday, Sept. 8 (25-person limit each)
- PET Satellite Session: Implementing a Cardiac PET Program- The Why’s and How To’s, 6-8 pm Saturday, Sept. 8 (no charge)
- Cases with the Aces: ($25 each, limit of two) Interactive Reading Sessions. Provides approx. 1.5 CME each.
Brown University: SPECT and nuclear cardiology cases – Friday, 9/7 – 10:30 am- 12:00 pm
Jefferson Heart Institute (Philadelphia, PA): SPECT and nuclear cardiology cases – Friday, 9/7 – 1:30- 3:00 pm
Brigham and Womens: PET-CFR cases – Friday, 9/7 – 4:00- 5:30 pm
Ottawa Heart Institute: PET & SPECT cases – Saturday, 9/8 – 10:30 am-12:00 pm
Mayo Clinic: SPECT and nuclear cardiology cases – Saturday, 9/8 – 1:30- 3:00 pm
Yale: SPECT and nuclear cardiology cases – Saturday, 9/8 – 4:00- 5:30 pm
|July 9||Early Bird Registration Ends|
|Aug. 13||Deadline for Reduced Rate Hotel Rooms within Reserved Block|
|Aug. 23||Online Pre-Registration Rates End (Save $100!)|
|Sept. 5||Onsite Registration Begins|
|Sept. 6||Keynote Session starts at 12pm - Arrive Early!|
Photo Credit: San Francisco Travel Association
Whether you're a first-timer or a returning visitor, this tool will help you plan a customized trip with activities from culture to cuisine and everywhere in between.
- SuperShuttle from SFO Airport (not provided by hotel; on request) approx. $17 one way
- Estimated taxi from SFO Airport, $45 one way
- SuperShuttle from OAK Airport (not provided by hotel, on request) approx. $27 one way
- Self Parking: Self parking is not available at the Marriott Marquis. However, there is city parking across from the hotel for $3.50/hr as of 2/12/2018 **Disclaimer: Not provided by ASNC**
- Valet Parking: $77.52 per day; Parking charged to guest room
- In hotel dining: The View Lounge, open for dinner
- In hotel dining: Mission Street Pantry, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Tadich Grill
- The Keystone
- Visit Pier 39
- China Town (2 Miles from Hotel)
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Ghirardelli Square
- Little Italy
Average temperature in early September is 74 degrees. Dressing in layers is recommended.
If you're in need of a letter of invitation, please contact email@example.com
Visit the U.S. State Department website for complete information.
Travel Alert: Occasionally, outside companies try to defraud conference attendees by offering deals or assistance with hotel or travel bookings. ASNC is not associated with any outside companies. Please do not provide any credit card or confidential information; attendees should book with the hotel or airline service of their choice.
Registration Refund Policy
Notification of cancellation must be received in writing. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 23, 2018 to receive a refund minus a $75 administrative fee. Please allow three weeks for processing. Telephone cancellations are not eligible for a refund, and no refunds will be issued after August 23, 2018.