22nd Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
September 14-17, 2017 | Sheraton Kansas City Hotel | Kansas City, MO
Attendees: How to claim CME/CE
Save the Date! ASNC2018 in San Francisco Sept. 6-9, 2018
Use Interactive Planner to Create Your Custom Experience
Visit a PET Lab for free on Sept. 14th
- Come early for the NC Board Exam Prep Course, Sept. 13-14
- Free registration offer: Practice administrators can attend for free with a paid physician registration
- Interactive workstation sessions
- Verani Lecture by Leslee Shaw, PhD, FASNC, FACC, FAHA: Evolving, Innovating and Revolutionary Changes in CV Imaging
- ASNC/MedAxiom Bootcamp (Operations, Quality and Economics)
- Joint sessions with European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) and International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in the International track
- Health Policy Session: Changing the Face of Medicare: What you Need to Know About MACRA, MIPPS and AUC
Donna M. Polk, MD, MPH, FASNC
ASNC2017 Program Chair invites you to the
interactive, disease-based and patient-specific program.
Accreditation and Continuing Education Credit
Physicians: Maximum of 27.5* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physician Assistants: AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
Nurse Practitioners: AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the purpose of recertification.
*Credits subject to change. See full accreditation details at the bottom of Education and Programming page.
Gaps and Needs #ASNC2017 Tweets
Mobile App.- Directions to download app.:
• Visit your device's app store
• Search for ASNC2017
• Click the available link
• Click Install and accept the app's terms and usage
• Allow app notifications
• Click Open to access the app or visit the device's home screen and click corresponding icon
• Type in your preferred email address, create your profile and enjoy!