The 21st Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
September 22-25 | Boca Raton Resort | Boca Raton, FL.
Couldn't attend ASNC2016? You can still access the great education with ASNC Scientific Session On Demand. Order and Recieve a $500 Gift Card of Choice!
- Physicians may bring their Practice Administrators for free, sign them up during your registration.
- We’re offering attendees the chance to share questions, ideas and opinions during live sessions via the meeting app, creating a collaborative, educational and unforgettable experience.
New sessions include:
- Are you considering building a PET program? ASNC is paring with MedAxiom to share start-up strategies, staffing, reimbursement and pre-authorization insights
- The ins and outs of PET imaging
- Principles for measuring and reporting myocardial blood flow
- Infiltrative and inflammatory cardiomyopathies
- Essentials for enhancing image quality and patient safety – What makes this difficult?
- Read with the experts - amyloid imaging and non-perfusion PET
Interactive Program Planner
Registration and Housing
Click your device's app store below to download the app:
ASNC2016 Twitter Hashtag: #ASNC2016
Booth - located outside the Royal Palm Ballroom
Special ASNC2016 ProgramsYou may conveniently register for the asterisked(*) programs within the main ASNC2016 registration process. Already registered? Update your registration
Wednesday-Thursday, September 21-22
Thursday, September 22
Opening Reception in Expo Hall, 6:00pm-7:30pm (included with any badge)
2016 American Society of Nuclear Cardiology MOC Module Session*, 7:00pm-9:30pm
Friday, September 23
Saturday, September 24
A moderator and 3 faculty experts discuss three different clinical scenarios involving women with suspected ischemic disease.
American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Recertification Made Easy: Cardiovascular Disease 2016 Update*, 6:30pm-9:00pm
Awards 10 ABIM MOC Points
ImageGuide Registry Panel Discussion , 6:30am-7:30am
Learn how ImageGuide can improve patient care and demonstrate the value of cardiac imaging.
Choosing Wisely Challenge Finalists Presentations, 3:00pm-4:00pm
Come vote for your favorite of the three finalists.
See other ASNC Annual Meeting videos with the Presidents of the Mexican Society of Cardiology and ALASBIMN (in Spanish), and President of the Chinese Society of Nuclear Medicine (CSNM)