All physicians, scientists and technologists are invited to submit their original scientific basic science or clinical research abstracts for consideration to be presented at ASNC2021. Abstracts can be submitted as an oral or ePoster presentation. (NOTE: Case reports will not be accepted)
All abstracts presented at ASNC2021 will be published in the September/October issue of the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology.
Reasons Why You Should Submit to ASNC2021
- Showcase your work with your peers as well as potential collaborators and mentors;
- Receive valuable feedback from other investigators;
- Contribute to the advancement of your field and help shape its future;
- Build your professional reputation;
- Network with current and future leaders in nuclear cardiology; and
- Enjoy interactive events with individuals who share your interests.
Selected Fellow presenters will receive $500. The winning basic research and clinical research presentation will receive an additional $500.
- A “How-To” Guide for Preparing Abstracts & Poster Presentations
- How to Write an Abstract that Will be Accepted for Presentation at a Scientific Meeting
- Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
Presenting an ePoster at ASNC2021
- All accepted abstract submitters will receive a link prior to the meeting to upload an ePoster.
- The ePosters can be viewed on a virtual platform, which allows the viewer to contact the author for additional information.
- ePoster sessions will be scheduled to allow all presenters to present their work to a live virtual audience in 60-minute moderated sessions.
- Following each session, there will be an opportunity to participate in a Q&A and networking Zoom meeting.
- Each session will have one best presentation selected by the session moderators. These winners will be recognized on the ASNC website and on social media.
For questions about the abstract submission process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical questions? Please send an email to email@example.com for any questions regarding the ASNC Submission Portal.