The abstract submission site is now closed.
Due to the ongoing challenges for planning ASNC2020 due to COVID-19, we are now offering all accepted abstract presenters the opportunity to present virtually as an uploaded abstract to the OASIS site (with or without audio).
Further details will be released in August.
- A “How-To” Guide for Preparing Abstracts & Poster Presentations
- How to Write an Abstract that Will be Accepted for Presentation at a National Meeting
- Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
Any physician or scientist who is currently in a residency or fellowship or other training program, or within 3 years of finishing clinical or research training, is eligible to submit an abstract in the Young Investigators Award competition. Selected Fellow presenters will receive $500. The winning presenter will receive an additional $500.
- For questions about the abstract submission process or the Young Investigators Award, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical issues with the abstract submissions website, contact the OASIS Helpdesk.