The abstract submission site will remain open until 5:00 PM EDT, Friday, June 12.
Due to the ongoing challenges for planning ASNC2020 due to COVID-19, we are now offering all accepted abstract presenters the opportunity to present live or virtually as an uploaded abstract to the OASIS site (with or without audio).
Further details will be released in August.
All physicians, scientists and technologists are invited to submit their original basic science and clinical research abstracts for consideration as an oral (Young Investigator) or poster to be presented at ASNC2020. All accepted abstracts presented either live or virtually at ASNC2020 will be published in the July/August issue of the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC).
- A “How-To” Guide for Preparing Abstracts & Poster Presentations
- How to Write an Abstract that Will be Accepted for Presentation at a National Meeting
- Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
Any physician or scientist who is currently in a residency or fellowship or other training program, or within 3 years of finishing clinical or research training, is eligible to submit an abstract in the Young Investigators Award competition. Selected Fellow presenters will receive $500. The winning presenter will receive an additional $500.
- For questions about the abstract submission process or the Young Investigators Award, contact email@example.com.
- For technical issues with the abstract submissions website, contact the OASIS Helpdesk.