- A “How-To” Guide for Preparing Abstracts & Poster Presentations
- How to Write an Abstract that Will be Accepted for Presentation at a National Meeting
- Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
Any physician or scientist who is currently in a residency or fellowship or other training program, or within 3 years of finishing clinical or research training, is eligible to submit an abstract in the Young Investigators Award competition. Selected Fellow presenters will receive $500. The winning presenter will receive an additional $500.
- For questions about the abstract submission process or the Young Investigators Award, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical issues with the abstract submissions website, contact the OASIS Helpdesk.