ASNC invites all physicians, scientists and technologists to submit their original scientific abstracts for consideration as an oral, poster or e-poster presentation to be presented at ASNC2018. Abstract submitters who are in residency/fellows training programs or under the age of 35 have the option of having their abstracts considered for the oral Young Investigator Competition.
NEW THIS YEAR - ASNC will be soliciting Educational Exhibit Abstracts. Educational exhibit abstracts are designed to teach or review imaging signs, pathologic correlations, procedures, techniques, treatments and interventions or other aspects related to the practice of imaging.
- Young Investigator Competition – each presenter will receive $500. The winning presenter will receive an additional $500
- Best clinical abstract - $500 first; $250 second
- Best technical abstract - $500 first; $250 second
- Best educational exhibit abstract - $500 first; $250 second
All poster/e-poster presentations will be reviewed by a committee during the dedicated poster presentation times. The committee will then select the top two abstracts in each category. The winners will be announced at the Plenary session on Sunday, September 9.
Deadline for submission: April 9, 2018 at 5:00 pm ET.
All accepted standard (not educational exhibit) abstract submitters will have the option of submitting an e-poster whether the presentation is oral or poster. The e-posters can be viewed via a weblink which allows the viewer to contact the author for additional information. During each of the dedicated poster times, there will be a limited number of e-posters presented in addition to the standard poster presentations.
Abstract Preparation Resources: All poster presentations can be submitted as e-posters and/or posterboards. Poster presenters have been sent instructions on how to upload an e-poster. View posterboard development guidelines.
- A “How-To” Guide for Preparing Abstracts & Poster Presentations
- How to Write an Abstract that Will be Accepted for Presentation at a National Meeting
- Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
For questions about the abstract submission process, contact email@example.com.
For technical issues with the abstract submissions website, contact the OASIS Helpdesk.
2017 Young Investigators Awardees
Jakub Toczek, PhD
Ahmad Masri, MD
Rudolf A. Werner, MD
Firas Al Badarin, MD
Julian A. Betancur, PhD