ASNC2012 Meeting on Demand
ASNC is pleased to offer an online resource for physicians, technologists, and other nuclear cardiology professionals. This digital library of presentations includes audio recordings synchronized with slides captured during ASNC2012 held September 6-9, 2012 in Baltimore, Maryland. ASNC2012 Meetings on Demand includes over 40 presentations.
ASNC2012 Meeting on Demand offers unlimited online access to the valuable program content. No continuing education credit is offered with this product.
Rob S.B. Beanlands, MD
University of Ottawa
Ottawa, ON Canada
Statement of Need and Target Audience
In order to maintain competence and improve performance, imaging professionals must assimilate and integrate knowledge spanning multiple areas, including clinical data, technical aspects of imaging, and appropriate application of imaging (e.g., clinical guildelines and appropriate use criteria). Each of these areas is constantly evolving, particularly as innovative technologies and novel pharmacologic agents are introduced. ASNC2012 is an educational activity designed to help imaging professionals obtain the latest information in clinical practice and review cutting-edge scientific advances in nuclear cardiology and cardiac imaging.
The primary objectives of the ASNC2012 Meeting on Demand are to enable participants to:
- Demonstrate improved skills in image interpretation and reporting
- Learn how to recognize and minimize technical problems and artifacts that may be associated with cardiac imaging
- Learn the appropriate use of cardiac imaging techniques based on current guidelines
- Evaluate new imaging technologies, software, and stress techniques
- Understand the importance of balancing radiation exposure with image quality
- Describe future directions in cardiac PET, CT, and SPECT/CT in order to anticipate training and equipment needs
- Understand the clinical implication of CT coronary angiography cases and recognize its value and limitations in clinical cardiology
The ASNC2012 Meeting on Demand presentations cover a wide variety of topics, including radiation risk reduction, appropriate test selection, imaging special populations, and new advances in hardware and software.
ASNC members: $149
This digital library of presentations includes audio lectures synchronized with the presentation slides. Individuals who purchase the ASNC2011 Meeting on Demand will receive online access instructions via e-mail.