Meetings on Demand
ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep 2017 On DemandThis On Demand board prep course delivers 19 hours of education from this year's live course offered in Kansas City, Mo. Whether you are preparing for your certification or recertification exam, or simply in need of a refresher course on appropriate cardiac nuclear imaging procedures, this activity is the leading educational resource in the field of nuclear cardiology. This product is available for two years and purchasers may claim continuing education credit until September 13, 2018. The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Member Price: $1,299.00 and Non-Member Price: $1,399.00. Receive $500 giftcard!
Once you purchase the product, you must use the access code sent to you by CMEonCall in order to view and/or re-view the presentations. If you misplace your access code, please contact support@OnDemand.org or call 800-501-2303 or 818-844-3299.
ASNC2017 Scientific Session Meeting on Demand
New! Save $100 off -Order by Oct. 20th!
The focus of ASNC2017 meeting is to showcase current best practices, new ideas and emerging technology, radiation safety and appropriate use criteria in the nuclear cardiology clinical practice.
NEW this year- video recordings of 10 select sessions.
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 53.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Member Price: through Oct. 20: $499
- Demonstrate improved skills in image interpretation and reporting
- Learn how to recognize and minimize technical problems and artifacts that may be associated with cardiac imaging
- Learn the appropriate use of cardiac imaging techniques based on current guidelines
- Evaluate new imaging technologies, software, and stress techniques
- Understand the role of nuclear and cardiac CT imaging in overall patient care
- Learn the importance of balancing radiation exposure with image quality
- Describe future directions in cardiac PET, CT, and SPECT/CT in order to anticipate training and equipment needs
- Understand the clinical implication of CT coronary angiography cases and recognize its value and limitations in clinical cardiology
Online access will be available for 1 year from the meeting date and expires September 2018.