2016 Board Prep Course: Sept. 21-22 in Boca Raton, FL--Save the date!
We’re sorry you missed the 2015 Board Prep on Demand Course, but you can still access all of the great education from the Course. Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep On Demand is a digital library with 15 hours of education from this year’s Board Exam Preparation Course. This is the most efficient way to prepare for the upcoming examination while also offering participants the opportunity to earn CME credits. To order
ASNC was pleased to offer the Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course in conjunction with ASNC2015 at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, DC, September 16-17, 2015
. The goal of this board review course is to prepare participants for the certification and recertification exam in nuclear cardiology. It increases learners' knowledge and competence to treat patients with the appropriate cardiac nuclear imaging procedures. This course is designed for physicians preparing for the certification or recertification exam in nuclear cardiology as well as physicians interested in a broad review in nuclear cardiology topics.
The primary objectives of the course are to enable participants to:
- Appraise knowledge of physics and instrumentation associated with nuclear imaging
- Explain image acquisition and processing, including artifacts
- Describe risk stratification
- Integrate radiation safety standards into professional practice
- Discuss the use of nuclear imaging in assessment viability
- Interpret perfusion images, including PET and ventricular function imaging
- Utilize perfusion imaging in the assessment, diagnosis, and response to therapy in CAD patients and special populations
ASNC designates this live activity for a maximum of 19* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. *CME subject to change.
See Full Agenda
Attendees: How to Get Your CME's