Board Exam Prep Course
2016 Board Prep Course | Sept. 21-22 | Boca Raton, FL
Registration and Housing now open!
ASNC will again offer its Nuclear Cardiology Board Examination Course September 21-22 in Boca Raton, Florida. This course covers Physics, Instrumentation. Radionuclides and Radiopharmaceuticals, Stress Testing, Risk Stratification, Acquisition and Processing, Gated Perfusion SPECT, Radionuclide Ventricular Function Imaging, Artifact Recognition, Assessment of Myocardial Viability and Radiation Safety. In addition, there will be 4 practice exams to test your knowledge.
Overall Goal The goal of this board review course is to prepare participants for the certification and recertification exam in nuclear cardiology, as well as provide a broad review in nuclear cardiology topics. It increases learners’ knowledge and competence to treat patients with the appropriate cardiac nuclear imaging procedures.
Credits: Maximum of 19.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Program Objectives The primary objectives of the course are to enable participants to:
- Appraise knowledge of physics and instrumentation associated with nuclear imaging
- Explain image acquisition and processing, including artifacts
- Describe risk stratification
- Integrate radiation safety standards into professional practice
- Discuss the use of nuclear imaging in assessment viability
- Interpret perfusion images, including PET and ventricular function imaging
- Utilize perfusion imaging in the assessment, diagnosis and response to therapy in CAD patients and special populations
NOTE: If you're an ASNC member OR if you've created an ASNC acct. in the past (purchased educational products, etc), log-in first and click on the ASNC2016 banner to register. View pricing
Gold package includes Meeting On Demand (MOD)ASNC2016 and Board Prep on Demand is a comprehensive digital library with over 70 hours of presentations from both ASNC2015 and Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course. With ASNC2016 on Demand, you can watch presentations with all videos and synchronized as if you were in the live session room. Whether you are preparing for certification or re-certification or want to stay up to date with the latest research and education in nuclear cardiology, ASNC on Demand will be a valuable, educational resource.
Features of ASNC2016 and Board Prep on Demand include:
- Online access within 24 hours of the live presentation
- New Media Player with enhanced browser and search capabilities
- Search any word on the slides and immediately navigate to that part of the presentation
- Bookmark favorite presentations
- View Most Watched and Most Liked presentations
- Streaming content for iPads and most mobile devices
- Downloadable MP3s for audio-only listening
- Additional CME Available
You can also access the 2015 Board Prep on Demand Course Meeting on Demand if you don't want to wait until September. Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep On Demand is a digital library with 15 hours of education from this year’s Board Exam Preparation Course. To order
Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep 2015 on Demand