2014 Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course
ASNC is pleased to offer the Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course in two locations for 2014. The goal of this board review course is to prepare participants for the certification and recertification exam in nuclear cardiology. It increases learners’ knowledge and competence to treat patients with the appropriate cardiac nuclear imaging procedures. This course is designed for physicians preparing for the certification or recertification exam in nuclear cardiology as well as physicians interested in a broad review in nuclear cardiology topics.
The primary objectives of the course are to enable participants to:
- Appraise knowledge of physics and instrumentation associated with nuclear imaging
- Explain image acquisition and processing, including artifacts
- Describe risk stratification
- Integrate radiation safety standards into professional practice
- Discuss the use of nuclear imaging in assessment viability
- Interpret perfusion images, including PET and ventricular function imaging
- Utilize perfusion imaging in the assessment, diagnosis and response to therapy in CAD patients and special populations
The Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course will be held:
September 17-18, 2014
Boston Seaport World Trade Center
200 Seaport Blvd.
Boston, MA 02210
Offering 19 CME Credits!