The 22nd Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
September 14-17 | Sheraton Kansas City Hotel | Kansas City, MO
Save by registering before early bird deadline July 17th!
ASNC Members: Please log-in first then click-on the ASNC2017 Register image to receive your discount
Not a member? Become an ASNC member now and save!
Important Dates - Mark Your Calendar
- Early bird registration deadline: Monday, July 17
- Hotel booking deadline: Thursday, August 24
- Advance registration deadline: Thursday, August 31
NOT TO MISS THIS YEAR
- Free registration offer: Practice administrators can attend for free with a paid physician registration
- Interactive workstation sessions
- Verani Lecture by Leslee Shaw, PhD, FASNC, FACC, FAHA: Evolving, Innovating and Revolutionary Changes in CV Imaging
- ASNC/MedAxiom Bootcamp (Operations, Quality and Economics)
- Joint sessions with European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) and International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in the International track
- Health Policy Session: Changing the Face of Medicare: What you Need to Know About MACRA, MIPPS and AUC
- Ancillary Nursing session
Accreditation and Continuing Education Credit
Technologists: The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is a recognized provider of continuing education credit for technologists. ASNC’s Continuing Education (ACE) credit is accepted by both NMTCB and ARRT. ASNC2017 has been approved for a maximum of 20* ARRT Category A Credits.
Physician Assistants: The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
Nurse Practitioners: The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCP) recognizes attendance at CE offerings which provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the purpose of recertification.
*Subject to Change
Gaps and Needs
You may conveniently register for the asterisked(*) programs within the main ASNC2017 registration process.
Special ASNC2017 Programs
Wednesday-Thursday, September 13-14
Thursday, September 14check back for more details
Friday, September 15
Saturday, September 16
Great reasons to come to ASNC's Annual Scientific Session
Interactive Program Planner-coming soon
Mobile App.-Coming in August
ASNC2017 Twitter Hashtag: #ASNC2017
Booth - tbd